Advanced Firing Control Systems
The Advanced Recover Sequencer (ARS) uses digital microcontroller technology and solid state pressure transducers to optimize escape sequence timing. It provides a variable time delay for parachute deployment under moderate to high-speed conditions. The ARS is a candidate for upgrade to all USAF and international ACES II ejection seats.
- Initiates the identical subsystems as the ACES II Analog Recovery Sequencer (Analog RS)
- Uses the same thermal batteries as the Analog RS Design
- Incorporates microcontroller for digital logic
- Field testable
- Incorporates ejection data recorder - 64 events capable
- Faster deployment of recovery parachute
- Competitively priced vs. analog RS
Contact our Application Engineers
for further information.
Back to top